Goan Travels Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents.
Terms and conditions
Our prices are quoted in Indian Rupees, net and no commission will be offered. Hotel rates are quoted per room per night. Tour and other services are quoted on per person basis. Single supplements will apply to individual travelers wishing to stay in a single room in a trip.
2. Reservation and Confirmation
All reservations to be made online / writing via our official website or email addresses.
All Hotel reservation requests will be handled/replied within 24 hours. We will inform you in case we are unable to process your requests by the specified time frame.
3. Deposit & Payment
Upon confirmation of a reservation, you are required to deposit 30% of the tour cost within 3 days of booking confirmation. Additional deposits are required for certain services or at certain peak dates. We will advise you of this at the time of process your booking. The rest of package tour price should be paid not less than 45 days prior to departure.
If a booking is requested less than 45 days prior to the arrival date and confirmed, full payment is required before booking is processed.
Payment can be made by: Credit card, bank transfer, in cash or combined. All bank service charges (as may be applied by your bank and intermediate bank) are born by the payer.
In case of payment by credit cards, an additional charge of 3.5% will be added for Visa and Master Card and 3.85% for American Express.
4. Amendment Hotel Package Tour
In case you wish to make amendments to your booking, no charge will be applied if the amendments are not close to the deadline of cancellation (please see cancellation policy). When an amendment is made, the tour cost may change and the new price will apply.
5. Cancellation by by the traveller
If you cancel some or all portions of your Hotel Tour Package booking cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
– Cancellations made more than 45 days prior to arrival : 15%
– Cancellations made from 45 to 30 days prior to arrival : 25%
– Late cancellations made from 29 to 15 days prior to arrival : 50%
– Late cancellations made less than 14 days or no show : 100%
6. Amendment Local Tour – Day trips – Watersports – Sightseeing – Taxi
If you cancel some or all portions of your Local Tour, Day trips, Water-sports, Sightseeing, Taxi booking cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
– 25% if cancelled three days in advance.
– 50% if cancelled two days in advance.
– 15% if cancelled, more than three days in advance
– 100% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
– Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
7. Refund policy
-Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
-Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 3-5 working days.
-Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 7 working days.
-The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
Terms and conditions
8. Cancellation by us
We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or alternatively receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
7. Responsibility & Liability
We shall not be held responsible for the loss of property or additional expenses sustained by customers due to unforeseen disasters such as earthquake, flood, typhoon, fire, disease, adverse weather, etc. or the act of governments or other authorities such as war, strikes, political chaos, riots, quarantine, customs regulations, delays or changes in itineraries or schedules by those out of our control.
In addition, We will not be responsible for any injury, loss, death, delay or damage to personal property that is not related to our services such as airlines delay. Our’s maximum liability, for any reason, will be limited to the amount paid to us for the requested services.
We will not be held responsible for loss, death, physical harm caused to or any expenses incurred by passengers if they deviate from our original tour itinerary or group.
Terms and conditions
8. Force Majure Circumstances
– The user agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service operators like the airlines, hotels, tours, travels the respective transportation providers or concerns may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. If Goan Travels is informed in advance of such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The user agrees that Goan Travels being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
– The User agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in Goan Travels, services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification. In such cases, Goan Travels shall refund the entire amount received from the customer for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of Goan Travels against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
– Goan Travels shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or nonperformance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the user affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits
– Without prejudice to whatever is stated above, the maximum liability on part of Goan Travels arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever beyond the amount charged by Goan Travels for its services.
– In no event shall Goan Travels and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Goan Travels website(s) or any other channel . Neither shall Goan Travels be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Goan Travels websites or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Goan Travels website(s), or otherwise arising out of the use of the Goan Travels website(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
– Goan Travels is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages.
Terms and conditions
9. Your details
In order for us to confirm your travel arrangements you must provide all requested details with the balance of the trip price. Necessary details include full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue and expiry date and any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to complete your travel arrangements. If you are 70 years of age or over we also require you to complete and forward a Self- Assessment form. Your booking cannot be confirmed without provision of these details.
We commits you that any of your personal information received by us through the booking process will never be used for any other purposes but travel services related to your trip to our destinations.
10. Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend that all travelers obtain travel and health insurance before taking any of our tours. Insurance is not included in our tour cost. We do not Provide insurance .
11. Passport and visas
You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the countries in which you will visit during your trip. Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits and certificates for your trip; please refer to the Trip Notes for details. We are not responsible if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
12. Site accuracy
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and information contained on our website. However, occasionally circumstances may subsequently change and in the event of any significant or long-term changes, you will be informed of these at the time of booking or as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
Terms and conditions
13. Children Policy
Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is parents or legal guardian. In the absence of such persons, written permission from them is required
• Under 2 years – free of charge;
• From 3 to 12 years – 50% discount on overland service if sharing bed with parents and 25% on air tickets, sharing room with parents with an extra bed;
• Above 12 years – adult cost;
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Goan Travels may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that
(i) you are at least 18 years of age and are of sound mind,
(ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation,
(iv) you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act,
(v) i all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and
use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission;
'frame', 'mirror' or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, we may cancel any bookings associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, we reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact us Customer Service.